Click Below to Watch The Treasures of NJ FDU which was broadcast on Channel 13. It is a very interesting account of earlier days in Florham Park.
The following link contains information on the program that was approved for Florham Park by the Borough Council and contact information.
Click below for the current Grass Pick-up Schedule
Grass Pick-up Rules:
1) Nothing can be combined with grass – GRASS ONLY! Other vegetation must be separate. Cans or barrels that have anything mixed together with the grass WILL NOT BE TAKEN.
2) We will not accept grass in biodegradable bags; only barrels that are less than 35 gallons and weighing under 60 pounds will be accepted.
3) Misc. vegetation (weeds, potted plants, etc) can be mixed with leaves and will not be picked up with the grass. They can be bought to the recycling center on Saturdays from 8 am to noon.
4) ALL BRUSH will be picked up only by the chipper on the last full week of the month.
5) Biodegradable bags can only be used for leaves and other vegetation (not for grass) and will not be picked up with the grass; they can be bought to the recycling center on Saturdays from 8 am to 12 noon.
6) Any vegetation (except logs, roots, etc.) can be bought to the recycling center on Saturdays between the hours of 8 am and 12 noon.
2017 Gazebo Summer Concert Series is Underway
Click Below for Details.
The Florham Park Sewer Utility is seeking an operator.
Click Below for details.
The Florham Park Volunteer Fire Department is actively seeking new members. For further information please contact Fire Chief Scott Carpenter at 973-377-3241 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please consider becoming a member of this essential group of volunteers.