Current Grass Pick-up Schedule
Click below for the current Grass Pick-up Schedule
2017 Brush, Limb & Grass Pick-up
BRUSH & LIMB PICK-UP begins the week of March 20, 2017, weather permitting, and will be conducted once a month during the last full work week (that’s Monday through Friday) of the month and will continue through the week of September 25, 2017. Please leave brush curbside by 7:00 a.m. on Monday and do not place any brush in the roadway. Once a roadway has been completed there will be no return trips until the following month. LARGE BRANCH CHIPPING between 1 inch and 6 inches in diameter with a length greater than 4 feet will be chipped. SMALL BRANCH CHIPPING. i.e. branches and cuttings less than 1 foot in diameter may be tied in bundles no longer than 4’ and placed curbside, or in a rigid receptacle which does not contain grass or garden debris. Grass and Garden Debris Pick-up, Route 1 begins the week of April 4, 2017 and Route 2 pick-ups begin April 11, 2017. Please DO NOT dump dog waste in these cans. Streets that were formerly picked up on Wednesday are now considered Route 2; please refer to the every other week schedule. Pick-ups will continue through the week of October 23, 2017. Plastic containers, metal cans and all biodegradable bags are acceptable containers; however, no plastic bags can be used.
Grass and Garden Debris Pickup Route 1 begins the week of April 4, 2017, and Route 2 pickups begin April 11, 2017. Kindly do not dump any dog waste in these cans. Streets that were formerly picked up on Wednesday are now considered Route 2; please see every other week schedule. Pick-ups will continue through the week of October 23, 2017. Plastic containers and metal cans are acceptable containers; however, no plastic bags may be used.
1) GRASS, GARDEN DEBRIS AND TWIGS MAY BE CO-MINGLED IN A SOLID CAN WITHOUT A LID. PLEASE HAVE CANS OUT READY FOR PICK-UP MONDAY MORNING.
2) We will accept grass in Biodegradable or metal or plastic barrels with handles (NO BARRELS WITH ROPE FOR HANDLES OR CUT-OUTS) cans must be less than 35 gallons and weigh under 60 pounds or they will not be accepted.
3) Misc. vegetation (weeds, potted plants, twigs etc.) twigs or sticks in cans must be no longer than the can and can be mixed with grass pick-up.
4) ALL BRUSH will be picked up only by the chipper on the last full week of the month. Brush can also be brought to the Recycling Center on Saturdays from 8 am to 12 noon.
5) Bio-degradable bags can be used for grass and will be picked up with the grass; they can also be brought to the Recycling Center on Saturdays from 8 am to 12 noon.
6) Any vegetation (except logs, roots, etc.) can be brought to the Recycling Center on Saturdays between the hours of 8 am and 12 noon.