Grass and Garden Debris Pick-up
Grass and garden debris pick-up will proceed as scheduled.
GRASS & GARDEN DEBRIS PICK-UP:
Grass and Garden Debris Pick-up is comprised of two separate routes, each done during different weeks through town based on street location (please click below to find which route number your street falls under) Route 1, begins the week of April 6, 2020, and Route 2 pick-ups will begin April 13, 2020 and will continue through October. Place the grass at the curb on Monday morning of your scheduled pick up week.
- Please do not place animal waste in the containers.
- Plastic bags will not be picked up.
- We will accept grass in biodegradable bags or metal or plastic barrels with handles. Barrels with rope handles or cut out handles will not be picked up.
- Biodegradable bags can be used instead of cans, but please try to keep them dry.
- Cans larger than 35 gallons and weighing more than 60 pounds will not be picked up.
- Miscellaneous vegetation such as weeds, potted plants (please, no pots), twigs or small sticks can be mixed with grass for pickup.
- The final weeks for collection will be October 19th for week one route and October 26th for week two route.
- Any vegetation (except logs, roots, etc.) can brought to the recycling center on Saturday between the hours of 8 am and 12 noon. No contractors or commercial vehicles. You may be asked to show proof of residency.
Click Below for the current grass pick-up schedule: