Elections & Voting
Election and Voter Information:
In every municipality in the State of New Jersey the Municipal Clerk serves as the chief administrative officer in all elections held in the municipality, subject to the requirements of Title 19 of the Revised Statutes. For additional information you may contact Municipal Clerk Danielle Lewis at email@example.com or at 973-410-5304. To contact the Morris County Board of Elections, please call: 973-285-6715.
Voter Registration – Voter registration forms and Vote by Mail forms are available for Borough residents at the Borough Clerk’s office at the Municipal Building, 111 Ridgedale Avenue, Florham Park, New Jersey or at the Board of Elections Office at: 1 Court Street, Morristown, NJ.
- Voter Registration forms can be found here: Voter Registration Form
- To find out if your registered to vote: https://voter.svrs.nj.gov/registration-check
- Ways to cast your vote: https://www.morriscountyclerk.org/Elections
- View a video of what voting will look like on the new machines: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f03EKyw6Dnc
- Important dates for current year elections: http://www.njelections.org/
- Information on Morris County elections: http://www.morriselections.org/
- Election Night Reporting: https://results.enr.clarityelections.com/NJ/Morris/118169/web.317647/#/summary?category=C_3&subcategory=C_3_6