COVID19 Vaccination & Testing Information
*For assistance with the NJ Vaccine Scheduling System, please call: 855-568-0545.
For information regarding COVID-19, and vaccinations, please go to:
These websites are updated on a regular basis for the most current information.
- No-Cost In-Person Testing at CCM
Morris County is now offering no-cost, in-person saliva COVID testing at County College of Morris.
- You must present proof during the appointment that you live or work in Morris County.
- You must schedule an appointment to get your test. No walk-ins.
- You can get a test whether or not you’re experiencing symptoms.
- Don’t eat, drink, smoke, or chew gum for 30 minutes prior to your COVID test.
- You must wear a mask during your appointment.
Directions and Precautions
Parking at CCM for people with appointments will be reserved in Lot 6, where individuals using public transportation to and from CCM also may board or disembark from a bus. To find directions to CCM and learn more about public transportation options to and from the campus, please go to the CCM website.
List of Testing Sites in Morris County