Sign Up for Alert Florham Park
AlertFlorhamPark will allow you to get emergency notifications in any manner you choose, includingphone, email, text, or social media, so you can stay informed during major storms or other emergencies taking place in Florham Park or throughout Morris County. Users have the ability to enter multiple addresses located in multiple jurisdictions within a single profile. If you care for a loved one who lives in another Morris County town and want to be notified of issues affecting that person’s municipality, your one registration process will satisfy that need.
AlertFlorhamPark also offers a free Smart911 signup option for county residents, providing a greatly enhanced and potentially lifesaving 9-1-1 emergency call service for anyone who registers for it.
Smart 911 is FREE, and your information is secure, accessible only to a 9-1-1 call taker. This service can provide key information to responders that can make your family safer. For example:
- Address Details: How to access your home, number of bedrooms, location of utility shut-offs, and if you live in a multi-family building
- Family Details: Number of residents, ages, photos of children, and your landline and mobile phone numbers
- Medical Information: Medical conditions of certain residents, medications taken/required, allergies, mobility of residents, and if special equipment is needed in an emergency
- Animals: A list of your pets, service animals and livestock, and their names so responders are aware of them as they enter your home. Also, include the name of your veterinarian
- Emergency Contacts: Family members, friends or neighbors to be contacted in case of an emergency
- Vehicles: Make, model and license plate number in case of a motor vehicle accident